By LouAnn Schulfer, AWMA®, AIF®
Accredited Wealth Management Advisor®
Accredited Investment Fiduciary
Thanksgiving is an awesome holiday, with focus on food, family and gratitude. Here are 7 great quotes to ponder.
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” Oprah Winfrey
- “None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.” Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
- “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” Robert Brault
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.” John F. Kennedy
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” Willie Nelson
- “It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment.” Naomi Williams
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
May your Thanksgiving holiday be filled with family, friends, food and fun and may our hearts be filled with gratitude for the many blessings we have.
LouAnn Schulfer is co-owner of Schulfer & Associates, LLC Wealth Management and can be reached at (715) 343-9600 or email@example.com. www.SchulferAndAssociates.com
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial,a Registered Investment Advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.