Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, CBD American Shaman has begun manufacturing Shaman Cleansing Wash and American Shaman Hand Sanitizer at our factory in Kansas City, MO.
With disinfectant and sanitizer shortages, we have the ability to help our local business partners by providing a wholesale buying opportunity. We, Jim and I, have ordered wash that we are donating to local fire and EMS, but there are so many more businesses that can’t get their hands on this product, and are in short supply already (I found this out after speaking with a local fire and EMS contact).
Following is information about both products available that can be ordered using the order form HERE:
Shaman Hand Sanitizer
- CLEAN FRAGRANCE-Just one squirt of sanitizer will help to keep your hands clean. Our advanced alcohol-free formula helps with most germs. Leaves behind a fresh, clean scent.
- Kills 99.9% of germs without water, effective sterilization remove odor, sterilization rate up to 99.9%. With this no rinse hand sanitizer, you don’t need to wash your hands at all, and you can use it on the go! Better yet, it won’t leave a sticky or tacky residue like other hand sanitizers. This hand sanitizer is the perfect solution for hand hygiene at home, the office, medical facilities or while you travel
- PORTABLE – Our natural sanitizer has a perfect travel size! Throw it in your pocket, purse, backpack and always have a way to keep your hand clean.
Shaman Cleansing Wash
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have begun producing a Cleansing Wash at our factory. This product uses an active ingredient that is non-toxic and environmentally friendly, in addition to being highly effective against viruses and bacteria.
About Hypochlorous Acid
- Hypochlorous acid, or HOCl, is a weak acid naturally produced by the body’s white blood cells to fight against viruses and bacteria.
- Because of its disinfecting properties, it’s commonly used in hospitals to clean patients’ rooms. HOCl is also used in wound-cleansing applications.
- Due to its non-toxic nature, hypochlorous acid is also used in food production, including directly on food.
- In fact, it’s even used in eye-makeup remover as it’s an effective cleaning agent that tends not to irritate skin.
- The FDA and EPA both recognize the effectiveness and safety of this active ingredient.
submitted by Tara Burkhart, CBD American Shaman Plover